Monday, November 2, 2009

You Cried Me

I made a music video. It's for Jookabox's newest album Dead Zone Boys. The song is called "You Cried Me." It's a great song, and great album as well. Check it out.



I animated the video entirely in flash with my wacom tablet. Jessica assisted me with visuals and ideas. This usually consisted of me turning around and saying "Jessica, can I get your opinion about this?" Some of her responses included "His heads too fat." or "Leave it be-- I think you're overthinking it."

I'm excited about it and hope this is a kickoff to more animation and storytelling.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Tom,

Look--you're on My Old Kentucky Blog:

http://myoldkyhome.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-video-jookabox-you-cried-me.html

Good work!

Scott

tom deslongchamp said...

Thanks Scott! I'm pumped.