Friday, November 6, 2009

blind bed


Greetings. I'm currently floatiny bedo. Blind typing again. Will the wireless signal make it through the wall? I hope so.I've noticed something recently. When I work really hard on animation, and focus, .. and if it's been a few hours, I start to hear things in my head. Nothing from me, but its quiet, faint and sometimes turns out to be advertisements. Sometimes real ads, sometimes made up ones. It's an automatic flow. It's eerie to listen to. The feeling of tapping into, instead of creating..

The current title photo is a shot taken during a power outage on my block, well, more my whole neighborhood. It was great. I mean, it scared the crap out of jess and I, because there was a huge boom at the city light place (across the street from us). Jess screamed and slutched for me. The lights were out. I remembered where a flashlight was. Grabbed it. Lit candles. It was fun. Fun fun. Unusual. Interuptions are good. Excuses to detour.

I'm lying here with my eyes closed. I zoned out for a while. It is late. Jess is snoring in a lovely way.

--
Now back at the computer. It worked again! Wow, I'm impressed with this wireless keyboard. I'm leaving the misspellings and errors above.

3 comments:

ZSL said...

I really freaking loved that music video you made. It compliments the madcap joy of the song really perfectly. I loved how you shaded with hatching and the inserts of neon colors whenever the undead phantoms appeared. Really really wonderful.

tom deslongchamp said...

Wow, thanks man. I've been checking out your stuff--pretty great! We should have a conversation some time soon. I'm curious to know how you're faring as a freelance animator.

Scott said...

Hi Tom,

I've started blogging:

http://sawtoothmountain.blogspot.com/

Come see,

Scott