Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year


New Years Eve '09 from Tom DesLongchamp on Vimeo.

Happy New Year! Above is a little video I put together with footage from my new years' eve at my brother's place in Seatac, WA. It's got laughter, drama, ice covered pool, blood, hugs, and an unintelligible "Auld Lang Syne." It was an interesting night. Thanks to everyone who made it a fun night.

I saw Clint Eastwood's "Grand Torino" last night. It was the first movie with a packed in audience that I had seen in a while. I forgot how great that is. The audience is so responsive, because it feeds off the movie then off it's own excitement. I really enjoyed the movie. Some of the acting wasn't that good, but the story was so great that I could overlook it. You come out of the film feeling 50% veangful and 50% humbled. Well... maybe more humble, but it was great. I haven't seen most of Clint Eastwood's films, but I'm glad I saw this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your friends look funny!