Monday, November 26, 2007

Things Happen

Jessica and I are now the proud owners of a blue 2004 Volkswagen Jetta Wagon GLS. I'd post a picture of it, but I don't want to! I'd rather just post a funny picture of myself from last year.

In other news, I've been uploading a crap load of videos on youTube. I find it liberating to just dump random stuff and not worry about explaining it. I should do that with my website, but I have too much pride. Check me out sometime: http://www.youtube.com/thismystery

Also, I have some exciting news, but I'm not allowed to share it, so here is a vague brief:
my animated short "Kid Show" was accepted to ______ Film Festival and I am going to attempt to attend the festival in _______, __ this ________. I'm stoked to have the opportunity to get my stuff out there.

I'm taking piano lessons and I can play Jingle Bells with both hands at once.

I've been drawing incessantly. I will soon add my second sketchbook titled "Regular Interprize" (purposely misspelled) to my website soon and I'm already 1/4 through my new pink sketchbook. I am so pumped to draw, I'm not even self-conscious about my pink sketchbook anymore.

Reading helps your brain. I just wish I could enjoy it all the time. I lose interest in writing pretty quickly unless it's David Shrigley, Richard Brautigan, or Shel Silverstein.

Oh, and I just submitted my High Speed Pinball NES(Nintendo) high score to Twin Galaxies(video game score keepers), so after the video is verified, I will have the highest score for that game in... the... world.

1 comment:

zack said...

i had this looooonng summer reading list and the only thing that got read was Trout Fishing in America. I love new information, but i too move to fast to read big boy books it seems.