Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Riding the Log Line

I have to come up with a log-line for my animation Kid Show. I'm the worst person on earth at writing meaningful content, so here are my attempts so far:

Toast me up a kind hearted dog fort.

The neverending reach of a child's imagination.

Three children explore the reason you were born.

Three brothers struggle to make it in NYC.

Let's live a day.

Try not to toss your day.

Simple joy of the child's bread box.

A child's heart is the breadbox of the mind.

The breadbox of the mind is the heart of a child.

Young, hip, and where did it go.

Where we go, we show, we sew.

If you can fake it, you should die.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa--look at this!

I can't sell this, I can't spell this.

So young, no job, so hip, let's jive.

Flow us a new path.

Flat on our minds.

Out to do the day.

Skip to our flow.

Trip dad, grab the flute.

Flying toast.

It appears where you want it.

At any moment, we will endure.

Is there anything to play with in here?

Is there any other way this could be different?

Can your might and ride a bike.

Oh how we whoa.

Dad was mad, so they asked the sun.

Spill and smear.

They were real as kittens.

Buying dreams with cardboard dollars.

The three of them and their eyes.

Daydream with my childhood.

Poop on some papers.

I can't help me.

Imagine my anger.

Imagine the piping glee.

Witness the piping glee of a wee three.

I'd scoot over for three more ideas.

Make room for my brain.

The simple deadly.

Gosh your fun.

Committed to seeing.

Bear are bee going?

Do as much as you can before bedtime.

Jessica's favorite is "Whoa whoa whoa whoa--look at this!" I think my favorite is "Young, hip, and where did it go." I just wish it actually communicated something about Kid Show. I'd rather say something ridiculous than cheesy... until I figure out something clever.

2 comments:

Chris Tolles said...

i liked the first one best when i thought it said "dog fart."

miss you guys.

Unknown said...

I would reccomend "Bongo Bongo Bongo"