Thursday, October 1, 2009

Octobrrrrr

The above is a still from a new animation project I'm working on. It should be done in a few weeks. It's a music video.

The air is cold. It's Fall. My birthday is coming up on the 7th... feeling cozy.

I've been reading the book of Luke. If you've ever wanted a straight-forward look at who Jesus is, I recommend it.

I'm thankful for the mercy of the vinedresser in this parable from Luke 13:

And he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?' And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"

No comments: