Thursday, September 3, 2009

Want to have a cup of coffee?

The above drawing, or at least the right side of it, was inspired by a guy I met on the street yesterday named Kirk. I'm happy about it. I forgot how weighty true character is. I had lost faith in them for some time.

I've been doing a lot of reading lately. I'm reading Embracing the Wide Sky by Daniel Tammet. It's blowing my mind.

Lots of my personal projects are piling up. I need to improve, or acquire, time management skills.

Just got back from Boston. It was good to see "old" friends. Old, because they're friends from college, but not detached. I'm excited that our bonds haven't weakened, even though we see each other about once or twice a year.

I've been struggling with a condition for the past 10 months. I'm not quite ready to share it with the world, except for the fact that it's improving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever the condition is, hope you are doing well. Next time you're in Boston, I'll have to buy you a coffee. I'm from the area.
-compwhiz921

tom deslongchamp said...

Thanks man. I'll let you know next time I'm heading over there.