Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sufjan Stevens' A Christmas Game

The Sufjan Stevens Christmas Game is finished! Many thanks to Leeni, the chiptune artist that arranged some 8-bit versions of Sufjan's songs. Check out her myspace as well. Also, great thanks to Asthmatic Kitty Records and the Bents! Check out the game and let me know what you think! Oh, and there's a whole bunch of other Christmas stuff to play with/watch at xmas.asthmatickitty.com!

In the past, I've made two other 8-bit style flash games: Daily Danger and Tidal Wave. Check those out if you haven't. They're a little rough around the edges, but likable.

I'm a person who avoids drinking coffee... 1. because I don't like the taste and 2. because I don't want to rely on a drink to feel normal, but I'm succombing to its power through free starbucks peppermint mocha twist coupons! They're so tastey and they make me buzz like woody the woodpecker.

I'd probably feel a lot better if I just got more sleep. Maybe I'll try that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This game is terrific. Way to go.