Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Imagining Feelings

Here is an AIM conversion converted to motion picture film script:

TOM
For two seconds I felt how it would
feel to know there was absolute proof
that aliens existed.

JESSICA
(laughing) Why?

TOM
I was looking at a stupid picture of doctors
and nurses surrounding an alien on a stretcher.
It looked so fake and dumb, but then I
imagined if an alien was actually found,
and how it'd be on major news and out in the open,
and how I'd call my mom and be like "How about that."

TOM (Cont'd)
And I actually knew how it'd be to feel
that fear and excitement,
but it's gone now and I can't
imagine it anymore.

2 comments:

Simurgh said...

You have a nice blog! =)

JD said...

Dude, that is one of the most awesome blog posts I've ever read. No really, I mean it, what a genius idea!