Wednesday, October 10, 2007

No Time

Now that I'm working full-time, I don't have a lot of time to do my own projects. I'm not really upset about it, but I do miss it. The good part about being so busy is that it makes me more urgent when I know I have a good idea. The idea has to compete to survive. It causes sacrifices of things like sleep, showering, brushing teeth, etc. It's easier to focus, because there is no time.

I think it's true that life is preparing the camera, instead of snapping the photo. Try to snap the photo preparation.

Today I:
  1. Received a ping pong trophy.
  2. Witnessed bicycle polo.
  3. Witnessed a large game of adults playing dodgeball.
  4. Took pictures with John and his 9 month beard.
Oh, and I'm 23 now.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I have been a regular visitor to your site for a few years now. Actually, it's been about 4/5 years I think. Man, I don't even remember. I still visit at least 4 times a month in hopes that something new is going to be there, but I understand you've been really busy. Happy 23!

Napster said...

Life is interesting in the aspects of work.

If you work, you have more money to do things that are fun, but less time to do them.

isn't that evil? Haha