Thursday, August 9, 2007

Now Games Then Games

Sometimes I forget that people actually do read this. Not necessarily a lot of people, but there only needs to be at least one person to matter. I've been writing a lot, but not on here. I've been writing to people that I know. The words come easier, because you know who is going to read it.

When I sit down and write in this blog, I feel uncertain. I wonder why I am doing this.

Once in a while, I stumble upon the writings of friends, or even strangers, that I connect with in some way. It feels good to connect. That's why I do this.

1 comment:

joshua said...

Hi Tom: I have read this post several times now. You're great man, b/c I truly enjoy connecting with you through your writing and all of your work. I feel like it is being with you in all your awesomeness. Your West Coast 4-hours later than us awesomeness.

Have a good week! (keep updating when it feels right)